April 17, 2012

Member Spotlight: April Edition, Group 3

Welcome to the JLPA-MP's 2012 April edition of Member Spotlight. Check out the first published group from this series on 04/10/12.

Jennifer Potter

Current Placement: Provisional

What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
When I have a significant chunk of time, I love watching entire seasons of random TV shows. I've been on a BBC kick recently: Torchwood, Doctor Who, etc.

What book(s) are you currently reading?
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon, and The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Spin class. I realize that sounds insane, but with the right instructor it's a blast.

What is your favorite hangout or activity with girlfriends?
I'm pretty new to the area so I'm still looking for a favorite hangout. And, most of my time is spent with my husband - our favorite activity is going for hikes and exploring new trails.

Sarah Shen

Current Placement: Board of Directors

Years in League: Active (2-5 years)

What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
My favorite guilty pleasure is watching reality television. I am addicted to just about every show on CBS and Bravo.

What book(s) are you currently reading?
Good to Great by Jim Collins and Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson.

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Ballet and Yoga

What is your favorite hangout or activity with girlfriends?
I love a great conversation over a delicious meal with my girlfriends. Anatolian Kitchen off California avenue is a recent favorite. Try "Alexander's Favorite". You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment