April 10, 2012

Member Spotlight: April Edition, Group 1

Welcome back to another round of Member Spotlights. This is the first bundle of five total spotlights, so stay tuned and check back in for additional published spotlights!

Alison Sikora 

Current Placement: Provisional

Years in League: Provisional

What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Celebrity/gossip magazines!

What book(s) are you currently reading?
I'm on the waiting list at the library for "The Hunger Games" - I've heard so many amazing things about the book!

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Anything outdoors, especially biking or jogging at the Stanford dish

What is your favorite hangout or activity with girlfriends?
Drinking wine and chatting at any type of outdoor cafe or winery


Cynthia Munoz

Current Placement: Piper Editor

Years in League: Active (2-5 years)

What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
It's hard to choose a favorite, but I'd have to say watching TV, and specifically reality shows like The Bachelor, American Idol, The Voice...I used to watch A LOT of TV - probably in the range of 5 to 6 hours a day. Now that I have a family, I've cut it

What book(s) are you currently reading?
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Walking. Although my childhood friend has gotten sucked into Zumba and she has been occasionally dragging me out to Zumba parties...and I have to say I really like it, even though half the time I feel totally uncoordinated and miss the steps.

What is your favorite hangout or activity with girlfriends?
Window shopping, going to lunch or catching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment