July 07, 2011

Member Spotlight!

Welcome to Member Spotlight! This week get to know:


Amy Truel
Current Placement: Done in a Day Co-Chair 2010-11
2011-12 Placement: Content Chair - Communications Council
Most Memorable Placement
My first Active year I had the opportunity to sit on Community Council in a special project capacity. I learned so much about how our projects work as well as the internal structure of the league. It was great to be involved at a strategic level, and really helped me navigate within the league more proficiently in my current placement.

5 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I had a beer can collection when I was growing up.
2. I now have a pop-up book collection-none with beer cans though :)
3. I love rollercoasters!
4. I am a perpetual organizer.
5. I love modern art!

Angie Klein
Current Placement: Provisional Committee 2010-11
2011-12 Placement: Provisional Co-Chair

5 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I come from a long line of brewery workers. (Dad, Uncle and Grandfather all worked at Olympia Brewing Co.)
2. I met my husband via a wrong number.
3. I received the dubious honor of the Howdy Doody look-alike award in high school.
4. My best friend and I have known each other since the first grade.
5. I love mixing cocktails and drinking them (wine and beer too -- a direct influence from item #1)!

No comments:

Post a Comment