February 15, 2012

I Shopped The Shop!

By Brittany Lothe, Communications Team

Prada. Gucci. Stuart Weitzman. DVF. Are you thinking I had an afternoon shopping at Niemen Marcus? Nope. I Shopped The Shop! And, this IS a shopping trip that I can tell my husband about -- check out the cute Ferragamo flats I found for 40 bucks!

The Shop is a resale store in downtown Menlo Park that serves as a fundraiser for the JLPA•MP. Since opening its doors in 1970, it has raised close to $4 million to support community projects through the sale of gently-worn, good-quality merchandise.

The best thing about The Shop – inventory is driven by donation from the public and members of the League so you can always find something that is new to you.

Need an extra incentive to check it out? How’s up to 85% off sound? The Shop’s end of season sale is going on NOW. Guess where I’ll be again soon – Shopping The Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment