April 14, 2011

Member Spotlight!

Welcome to Member Spotlight! This week get to know Ansley Jentz, Joy Peacock, Tara Roussel, and Meaux Costello. Enjoy!

Ansley Jentz
Current Placement (2010-11): Member Development Council Assistant & Member of Strategic Task Force
2011-12 Placement: Member Resources

Please share your most memorable placement and why:
My experiences on Nominating Committee are my most memorable & treasured. The people/friends have meant the most and I'm proud of all the great work that we accomplished. Highly recommend it-teaches so much about the League.

Five things you don't know about me:
1. I just created a new company so I can turn my hobby/passion into a career!
2. I find it hard to shop for myself these days - buying for kids is so much easier.
3. I can't wait to go on Spring Break!
4. My favorite color is yellow - it's a soft yellow
5. Life is good-I'm thankful for each day!


Joy Peacock
Current Placement (2010-11): Community VP
2011-12 Placement: Membership VP

Please share your most memorable placement and why:
Fostering Families - awesome team and great impact!

Five things you don't know about me:
1. I hate lamb
2. I like Sesame Street
3. I like Justin Timberlake
4. I used to go by "Beth", my middle name
5. I have two left-handed kids

Tara Roussel
Current Placement (2010-11): Nominating Chair-Elect
2011-12 Placement: Nominating Chair

Please share your most memorable placement and why:
Serving on our Board of Directors. President Jan Woolsey inspired me with her unique, warm brand of leadership. It was a joy to work with her and all the Board Members, to further our important work in this community!

Five things you don't know about me:
1. I love to sing!
2. I hate cooking
3. Fellow Member Ashely Roussel is my sister-in-law (OK, maybe you already know that!)
4. I'm still in my mid-20's
5. I think Summer Brill is HOT!
6. I think I'm hilarious


Meaux Costello
Current Placement (2010-11): President Elect/Provisional Committee
2011-12 Placement: League President

Five things you don't know about me:
1. I love to needlepoint. I find it very zen, but sadly I don't get to it as much as I would like.
2. Chef Boy-ar-dee Ravioli is one of my comfort foods (Don't Judge :))
3. I have five sisters and one brother and I am the shortest of my siblings
4. I'm very proud of my stepdaughter Deirdre, who got married over the summer. She lives in Boston.
5. My favorite color is Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment